Wednesday, May 7, 2008

disclaimer

Just to clarify. I am in no way caught up on my scrap booking! I'm the furthest with Chelsey and that's only up to age 5. She will be 16 this summer! I try to keep their first year caught up and a little after that so they have something to look at. My kids LOVE to get out their scrap books. I have every intention of getting them current....someday.
Just to make my job harder,here are a few more pictures for the box. My two cute babies who can finally play together and love it!


Bo figured out how to blow bubbles without getting it in his mouth.


Don't feel too bad for her, she had her turn on top!


5 comments:

Heather said...

so sorry to hear you are not caught up on your scrapbooking. Ü I feel sooooo much better now. I don't know why but I think little kids playing on a trampoline is so much fun. The are always laughing.

SherriH said...

I am so sad that you are not able to bring my Bo home with you also. He is so adorable. I can't wait to see Katy! She has grown so much just since December. Give all the kids a big hug from Aunt Sherri please.

gena said...

I love it when the little ones can play together and enjoy each other. So cute!!

Jenn Fort Haderlie said...

cuties! I seriously wish I could have your motivation to work out

Lulu said...

I need a new trampoline! Jason broke ours and I miss is! Your kids are so darn cute.