Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Stinky Day - Woo Hoo David!

I guess you shouldn't gush about such a wonderful day. Today was not that day. If you could imagine a crazy, frustrating situation, it probably happened to me today. Definitely a day I wish I would have stayed in bed! I did however drag myself to the gym and did a record 5K for myself. I was determined to beat Glade's, but he gave me a rounded number and when I told him what I got, He actually beat me by about 25 seconds. Dang! I could have done that. Right now my legs hurt soooo bad! I ran two days in a row and wow, ouch. I was going to go again in the morning, but I'm pretty sure I won't be able to walk.
As for the finale, YEAH David Cook!! I like the other david just fine, but I really think Cook was the better, more versatile performer. I was also very happy to hear Simon apologize. He WAS disrespectful and I'm glad he could see that. They will both do great I'm sure.

4 comments:

Heather said...

25 seconds? You could have totally done it. Laurie you are doing awesome.

Lulu said...

I saw your husband today at the grocery store. You guys are looking so great! I am so impressed. Amen to american Idol comments. They got it right this year!!

Kathy said...

Where are you? 6 days with no posts? I'm having withdrawals :-}

gena said...

I saw your 'movie star' husband on Sunday and Trevor and I just had to give him a hard time and watch him turn different shades of red as he was trying to explain:) It will be a great day when I can do a 5k let alone come that close to beating my husband's time. Your are amazing!