Friday, May 2, 2008

Strange Week

I have been really emotional this week and I don't know why, well, I could guess. Anyway, I have been so grouchy and irritable with my kids. I have end of the year blues. I'm tired of waking up, doing homework, packing lunches, going to programs, signing agendas, all of it. My kids are getting really lax as well. I feel like I'm always running something somewhere that was forgotten. I'm sure the price of gas doesn't help with that irritation. I had a money mix up at Costco that was totally not my fault, but in trying to be nice, I ended up crying at the Customer Service desk in front of everyone. Embarrassing! That same day I found out that a friend of a friend's 4 year old died that morning. Some crazy virus took over his brain and killed him in less than 48 hrs. How sad. I'm thinking I just needed a really good cry.


Grandma's book is ALMOST done. that's exciting.

Chelsey had a dance concert last night, wierd. Not a lot of dancing,just leaping and twirling and sheer chaos. That is not how it was in my day!

Brooklyn is just finishing her tumbling class and they had a little "recital". These are her pictures
.

4 comments:

Camille said...

I had a day like that last week, just missing Randy lots. Ended up crying in front of all of Jordan's deacons and leaders on their way to a campout. So I can relate. And then it's hard when the cry doesn't fix it all too! Hppe this week is tons better! Love ya Laurie!

SherriH said...

I did start on photobucket. What am I doing wrong.

I hate to tell you this but I get the exact same way as you have described EVERY time mom comes home. I am a complete wreck for a month before. Maybe its the stress of everything as well as trying to get the book done, losing weight, leaving the kids and Glade.

I'll have a great big hug ready for you when you land on the 23rd. 21 days. No pressure though. I am so excited to see you and how much weight you have lost. I am so proud of you!

Jenn Fort Haderlie said...

I heard about that little boy, scary, hope things get better, we all have times like this! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Laurie, I just wanted to thank you for the little outfits you got Lacy. They are super cute! I hope you have a better week next week. We've all cried in front of strangers at some point or another. =)