Tuesday, May 13, 2008

80's Rock

After some strong arming and a phone call to dad, Chelsey finally put her clothes on. The tears started with the hair and she just couldn't stop from there. We walked in and Becca was dressed exactly like her. She cried some more and Becca gave her a hug and told her she was cute. As they pulled away from each other, Becca's hair got caught in Chelsey's big earrings..that changed her mood a little. Whitley had a great time with all of it. We even cut her some long bangs so we could poof them out. She straightened my hair while I went through my senior yearbook. I showed her all the big hair. We played some fun games and giggled a lot. It turned out to be a good night, just a rough start. That's Chels for ya. The other girls were adorable. I wish we would have taken a group picture cuz there were some really great 80's stuff there. Our cousin Stacey took my girls and hers out for ice cream after so it ended with a bang. I love my girls!















5 comments:

SherriH said...

that had to have been fun. The kids had 80's day for homecoming week but Cas wouldn't do it. Mason did it by wearing a concert T-shirt. That's all he's worn since.

How come no pics of you dressed as the girls dress? I'd like to see that.

gena said...

Your girls look awesome, but where's your picture? As I was coming out of scouts I saw quite a few girls and moms and you all looked great!

Camille said...

K, that's hilarious. They didn't even look half as bad as they could have. I think you could have made their bangs REALLY tall like we used to, then she would have really been horrified. For another picture to show your girls, go to my new years even party blog and show them the pictures of me in my ugly sweaters from the 80's. Now THAT would have really brought on tears. lol

I love the 80's. :)

Anonymous said...

I was at Mesa Junior for the end of the 80's and let Chelsey know that it could have been A LOT worse. Some of the stuff we did to our hair was absolutely ridiculous! Now I want to see your picture Laurie!

Heather said...

it was a blast. You and your girls are always so much fun.