Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Pretty good day. Had a good day at the gym, burned 700 cal in about an hour. Glade was with me the whole time and that made it more fun. After, we went to lunch. I like him. Rating equally invigorating is a nice hot shower after a nice good sweat. Had a nice nap after sorting 250 pictures. That's about as caught up as I get with my scrap booking. Got the kids settled after school and went to get my nails done. I took the book I got for mother's day to read while I was getting my toes done. Guess what it said! It said I should "take a break" "get your nails done" "have lots of naps" "buy cute new clothes" and "exercise". I like this book more and more. To top it all off, that's all for your husband! I'm doing pretty good a long those lines. The girl did a really great job on my pedicure. Sometimes they totally hurt you with their "massage". She was very gentle and worked my feet a lot. Some of them do your legs mostly and that doesn't feel nearly as good as the feet. I don't think I will like my fingernails though. My regular guy went back to Vietnam until September! What will I do? Anyway, feels good to have fresh nails.
Today I decided to list the reasons I love Bo so here some of them are:
-He is sooo cute
-He won't go to bed until he brushes his teeth
-He refers to our house as our HOME
-He calls me mother most of the time
-When I ask him to do something he says "of course!" just like I say to him
-He has this funny idea that only some songs fit the category of "big boy" songs
-He refers to Katy as his friend
-He takes a nap right next to me and always says "I love you" before he goes to sleep
-He can clean his whole room by himself and likes it
-He totally loves the mall!
-He still believes milk will make you strong
-There isn't a better smile in the world
-He gets excited every time we drive by the church
-He insists on wiping his "nu nu" every time he pees
-When you ask him who loves him he says "Mommy!!!"

I really think 2 and 3 are the best ages!

4 comments:

gena said...

700 calories in an hour?! That's awesome, what did you do?

Heather said...

I don't know Bo like your other kids, but I can tell I like him already.Ü

Leslie said...

What a sweetie BOy he is. And he has a great mom.
Les.

SherriH said...

You burn 'em, I'll consure 'em!

Cassie wants to know if you play favorites. We love the list of reason's you love Bo. He is definetly a momma's boy (and there isn't a thing wrong with that)