Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Not much to report these days. I have been so grouchy I haven't done much. These last days I have wanted to eat everything in front of me. Normally that wouldn't be too hard, but when you go stand in front of the pantry, that's a lot of options! I stayed in control yesterday, instead of eating I did an arm workout while watching the price is right. Sore today. I tried a turkey burger last night and was not that impressed. I thought it would cure my craving for some greasy red meat. It didn't. I just ate more chocolate. Still doing OK on my points, but it's hard right now.
Last night I woke up at 2 am and could not go back to sleep. Shoulda called Heather! I was up till almost 4:30. Had to be up by 6 because in some delusional state I made dentist appts for my kids at 7 am this morning. Why would I do that? Anyway, had to get up. No cavities, that was good. Rhett had to get two ing baby teeth pulled, he wasn't too happy about that. Walked in to school with 2 bloody gauze pads hanging out of his mouth. Poor thing.
Got home and was gonna change for the gym, but just couldn't get myself there. I took off my pants and made some mac and cheese instead. That's a little counter productive, but hey, what the heck. Maybe I can get there this afternoon after a looooong nap.
Chelsey has a 4.0 awards ceremony tonight and bless her heart, she doesn't want to go! YEAH! One more parade I don't have to sit through.
Doing Activity Days today, working on some Mother's Day gifts. I bring that up because yesterday when I went to Michael's to get some stuff, I bought A LOT of little scrap booking things. I can't wait to get started on Katy's. I haven't done any of hers because she is my last baby I get to scrapbook and I wanted it to be super cute. Now I think I can start!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I can't keep up with scrapbooking for 4 kids, how the heck do you do it with 9. You are my hero.

gena said...

I haven't done any scrapbooking for 2 years! You're so good to keep that up. I got out of the habit when our house was for sale and I didn't want to have to clean it up everytime. Way to stick to your points...you are one committed girl!