Tuesday, May 20, 2008

slip and slide

What a day. I should stay home more often! I was having a lovely conversation with a very good friend and not paying nearly enough attention to my babies. I heard crying and decided maybe I should check on them. I had given them each a sippy cup of water. When I got to the hallway, I found an indoor slip and slide. According to Bo, Katy was throwing her cup. If any of you know my hallway, it is very long. There was water the entire length of my hall. Both kids were soaking wet and Katy was crying because the water was COLD. Bo had gotten it from the water dispenser. The good news, both kids are now pretty clean and so is my floor! Sorry no pictures, wasn't thinking.

1 comment:

gena said...

I would have loved to see a picture:) Did you get your peaches? I left more on the front porch this morning. Hopefully someone found them.