Monday, May 19, 2008

Movie Star Husband

That's my guy. A Movie Star! At least that's what the lady at Wal-Mart seems to think. After working out Glade often stops at Wal-Mart for some Gatorade and a sub. This nice lady thinks he is just sooo handsome he should be in movies. He has been telling me about this since it started. He would come in and she would say "There's my movie star!" I guess this makes him a little uncomfortable so he told her she could just call him Glade. Today I got to witness it myself. She was hilarious. She just kept saying how lucky I was and how fine he was. Clark Gable handsome. She went on and on and on. Glade was about as red as I've ever seen him. I do have to agree, he's kinda cute! But to make it even more funny, he told me about a guy at the gym who has asked him twice what it's like to be that good looking. Now, this guy comes with his wife, but still. Maybe I better start keeping him under wraps, who knows who might be lurking to steal my Movie Star Husband!

5 comments:

Jenn Fort Haderlie said...

thats funny, especially about the guy at the gym, what the heck? Glade is a good lookin guy!

Heather said...

wow, hunka hunka! Guys hitting on him at the gym, that is great! Ü

SherriH said...

If you think trying to catch up on a whole weekend in one post is long try getting caught up reading almost a week's worth of posts. Been so busy here I am having trouble remembering where I have to be.

I'm sad that you can't bring Bo with also.

I think Glade goes to Walmart just for the ego boost.

Windi Hesler said...

Hey Laurie,

Give grams a hug for me too. We wish we could be there celebrating with all of you. Instead we will be at Kaylin's high school softball tournament. Maybe Kaylin can hit one over the fence and we will dedicate it to grams 80th birthday.
love you guys! We are there in heart!

Tairi said...

Movie star Glade!! I love it. It must be rough looking so good! I agree with you on the american idol thing, I really dont like simon. Bo and katy are so cute in the tub together. What precious little kids