Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Idol

Ok, I've never been an idol fan. This is the first year I have ever watched an entire episode. I still don't love watching all the performances, mostly just the results. However, I have taken a liking to both Davids. I thought tonight was heartbreaking. They both did so well and my heart just went out to David Cook. How awful for him. I know Simon is always the mean one, but come on. It's the last performance of the season and he just beat him down one song after another. I can't imagine what he must have been like back stage. I wouldn't even want to come back tomorrow. I loved all his songs and I think Simon is a jerk for being so negative on this last night. Even if he thought it, he should have just let him ride out on a shining star, he deserves that. I don't even care who wins. I think David Cook should, he would have a better career. David Archuleta is cute and sincere and has an amazing voice, I just don't see him as a "star". Maybe he will put out a great Christmas Cd or something. There, my view on the final night. You rock David Cook so don't let Simon get you down!

3 comments:

Lulu said...

I was so mad- I turned on the tv to watch and I missed the whole thing! I was an hour late!! I am a David Cook fan-

Heather said...

Not a Cook fan! Not really an Archy fan either but between the 2 I pick Archy!

Anonymous said...

I have been an avid Idol watcher every season, but last night was very boring for me. What's with all the crying the past few weeks? The hometown visits last week were ridiculous! All three of them cried. Maybe they haven't been getting enough sleep?? You think it would just be so fun to do what they're doing...I just don't get it.