Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday weigh in

Another Friday, another 2 lbs! I was shocked, the scale didn't seem to move much this week and then I woke up today and wham, there it was! I really, really, really wanted 3, but I will sooo not complain. I still have 1 more lb to hit my first IL goal. I'm pretty sure I can do it. Yesterday while at the gym, I started running and felt like I was gonna puke. That worried me cuz I had barely started. I'm actually happy to say that I still feel like I could puke today. That means it had nothing to do with my working out. Unfortunately, I have to drive to Phoenix today to get Katy's birth certificate so I can take her on the plane with me next week. Why do I procrastinate these things? Anyway, This time next week, I'll be high in the sky!

2 comments:

Heather said...

2lbs. You are awesome. Hey by the way, I loved your cute jeans you were wearing on Tuesday night.

gena said...

Hooray for you!! 2 lbs is amazing. If I could do that for 15 weeks I would lose my 30 lbs easy. hmmm...