Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Still Working

I'm still working on a post of Gramma and the party. Trying to collect pictures to put together a slide show. Mostly this is for Windi, we missed you! As for our homecoming, it was so fun. The kids were very excited that we were home. Big hugs for all. Katy was cuter than can be. Every time she saw one of her siblings, she would point and smile and do this little dance. She had her family back! Dad took great care of them while I was gone. They did lots of grilling and he took them shopping for food a couple of times. They thought that was great since I never take them. They all said Sunday dinner was super fun. I guess I missed a good one. Sure hope there was no correlation there! They did a lot of work outside and the house was pretty clean when I got back. Last night Katy slept for 12 hours straight! I guess she needed to catch up. I'm still not unpacked, I hate that part. Summer is officially here and we are all trying to figure out what the heck we will do with each other all day long. Mom definitely needs to work out a plan. Too much free time is NOT good. It's good to be back though, Dorothy had it right when she said "There's no place like home!"

4 comments:

Camille said...

It always takes me forever to unpack. When you figure out your "plan" for the summer, I would love any tips. I love my kids, but home all day all summer leads to all sorts of messes. :)

Kathy said...

Welcome back!

gena said...

I hate unpacking! Sounds like a fun time and you even worked out! Impressive!! Glad you made it back safe.

Lulu said...

Ahh- coming home from a trip always takes a whole lot longer to get caught up than expected. Once you get all the extra laundry done, you realize you are behind on everything else! Glad to have you back!