Thursday, January 20, 2011

Final Cross Country Meet

Brooklyn and Rhett had their last cross country meet on Wednesday. We were hoping for a metal, but it just didn't happen. Rhett ran his best but still came in 18th. He was 11th last week, so I'm not sure what happened. His mouth was hurting from just getting his braces on so he had taken medication, but whatever. He's still amazing!! Brooklyn always starts at the very back of the pack. She had already determined she wasn't going to run well because her knees were hurting. She was running really funny by the time she finished so I asked her what was wrong. She said she was having a little "rash" problem. I know how that feels!! I don't have either time because I'm stupid and push wrong buttons, but Rhett was around 10 min and Brooklyn was around 17. I'm so proud of both of them for even doing it and sticking it out to the end.










This is Rhett finishing. He is number 41 on the very inside of the track sprinting by the kid in the white shirt.

No comments: