Friday, January 21, 2011

Don't Read the Fine Print



This is one of my kid's very favorite treats. When we have a date night or something like that, I will get the these for dinner. They think it's so great to get their very own pizza! Since they were on sale this week for $.69 a piece I thought that would make a very affordable dinner for my family while I was out. As I was putting them on the pan, I heard squeals of delight "you got us Party Pizza?!" Ah, what a good mom I am! Then....I noticed the small print under the logo:


In case you can't read it, it says this: Sausage made with pork and chicken; pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning made with pork, chicken, beef.


I guess I didn't read carefully enough when I bought it thinking it was a pepperoni pizza but in actuality it's a "pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning". Does that seem icky to anyone or is it just me? I'm not mentioning this to my kids, what they don't know....

No comments: