Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Self!!

This is the word I have a love/hate relationship with. It's the word, other than "no", that my 2 year old shouts most throughtout the day. Today she wore undies the whole day, including going to the gym and napping. Completely dry. By midday, she was going about every 20 minutes or so, but wouldn't let me help her. Great! Until she pooped and filled the toilet with toilet paper so that a plunger became necessary. She didn't want me anywhere near her and I didn't know she was pooping, so...whatever. I have to be excited that she wants to go and didn't crap her pants and not even one demand for and M&M! Still, she needs help!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watch the tp commercial with the bears: only 4 squares are needed. RIGHT. Like that will work. I can't believe she is old enough to be doing this. Keep your patience - she will get it soon enough. Dacia

Tammy said...

Wow, that is fantastic. She is doing great.