Saturday, May 9, 2009

Chelsey's Prom #2 2009

Today was Prom #2. Chelsey went with Brayden Kanole. They spent the day playing at the park and then her and her friend, Brooklyn, came back here to get ready. They headed to Julia's to get hair done, then rushed home and got dressed. I think Chelsey forgot about her makeup (She rarely wears any), but she was still gorgeous. The boys showed up right on time and were great sports about my picture taking. I remembered the boutonniere as I was driving home from the gym at 5, I was feeling really lucky my mind went there. Turns out everyone else forgot theirs, so her date is the only one that has one. From now on I will encourage her to for-go that tradition. What a waste. Anyway, they were all cute and fun and I'm sure it will be a really wonderful evening.







Chelsey, Braydon, Brooklyn and Keith


3 comments:

Krista Darrach said...

Wow... two proms!
Shes a doll!
The two girls look like there going to the ball!
Fun stuff....

Lulu said...

These two are hilarious. I had a grand time visiting while we did hair-

Tammy said...

They all look so nice. How fun. Sure brings back memories!