Monday, May 4, 2009

All Alone

About a year ago, I entered this spectacular world of blogging! Many of my friends did the same and it was so fun to keep up on each other and hear the tales of other mom's just like myself. Seems lately that I'm mostly alone in this virtual world nowadays. Where have you all gone?? Am I the only one with so little to do? I blog more now than ever because I have nothing to READ. It's lonely out here all alone...*sniff sniff*. Come back to me blogging friends....I need entertainment!

8 comments:

Krista Darrach said...

I'm here....but I too feel like everyone is quiet lately.
Maybe it's the time of year.
I have to look for things to blog about.
I love your blog. I have two of them I try to keep up with...and FB. Hard to keep all the balls in the air.
Geesh!

Leslie said...

First of all, you are the queen blogger. I know it's easier to blog if you do it more often, but lately I just can't get my mind focused enough to report on the day! I appreciate your persistence, and I vow to do better. Thanks for the reminder that someone's reading. :)

Camille said...

I will be back . . . :) You're a good example to me.

Diana said...

Hey I just blogged on Easter! But I too shall return soon. Maybe I will find time to write something tonight!

Anonymous said...

Laurie, you know I am a blog stalker! I love reading yours, and everyone else's - makes me appreciate how hard everyone around me is working to keep their families together. To all of you bloggers: keep up the great work! Dacia

Jake and Jenny said...

Your right! I have been slacking lately! You are an awesome blogger though and I dont know if I could ever keep up with your example!

Unknown said...

Since the move I have found myself totally hooked to reading everyone's blogs. I miss everyone. I've also noticed people not blogging as much lately - but I thought it was just me checking too often. You're my faithful daily connection to Queen Creek. I love reading your blog! Thank you so much!!!

Kathy said...

I'm here.