Sunday, May 17, 2009

Brian Regan Show



In February, Glade bought us tickets to Brian Regan. It was my "birthday present". We all love Brian, he is clean and funny and not at all objectionable. My kids quote him all the time! If you have never heard his stuff, look him up on YouTube. Quite funny. You can click HERE for a sample.

We left around 5 pm to head out for dinner before the show. We went with Jake and Jenny and met Joe and Kathy, Donna and Brandon, George and Rachel and Baily at Uno's. It was actually pretty good other than having a cazillion calories. Will I ever eat without hesitation again?? The waitress messed up our bills, so we got to the show about 15 minutes late. When we got there, his brother, Dennis, was performing. He may have been even funnier than Brian. We were in row 21 so we were pretty up close. I don't enjoy his crazy Jim Carrey faces, but I still cried laughing most of the entire show. Half the fun is repeating stuff later or as situations arise that remind you of his bits. It really was a very fun night and well worth the wait!


Donna and Brandon

Me, Glade, Jake and Jenny


Joe and Kathy


Jake and Jenny


and of course BRIAN REGAN!

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Brian Regan is awesome! Happy Birthday all over again! I wondered if his brother would be opening for him. We saw them both a few years back and thought they were both incredible.

Unknown said...

He is so funny!!!

Heather said...

how fun. Looks like a fun time.

Jake and Jenny said...

We had such a good time! I love to laugh and cry!

Leslie said...

We're headed to the Dodge Theater tonight to see Flight of the Conchords. I don't have time to catch up on your other posts right now, but I have lots to say!