Sunday, August 31, 2008

Just like Daddy!

Today Bo wore his new suit for the first time. This is one more of the treasures we got from the garbage bags. How perfect for him! My other boys were jealous because they have all asked for suits and I tell them not until they are pretty much done growing. Bo absolutely loves it and kept it on the whole time! He just kept saying "I'm just like Daddy!"









Last night Chelsey and I went to see Mama Mia....loved it! I was slightly uncomfortable with Chelsey next to me during a few scenes, but she and I talked before and after about some of the issues. I'm so pleased at how mature and still truly innocent she is. We had fun together and both really enjoyed the movie. Definitely a chic flick with just a lot of crazy fun.

Mouse Hunt

I'm officially fed up with this stupid freakin mouse! About every other night I walk in to my bathroom and there he is. He always scurries out (or somewhere) really fast and then I have to lay there listening and wondering where it is. Last night I wasn't feeling very well anyway and couldn't get to sleep so it was late and I was grouchy. When I flipped on the light, I felt like it ran right at me so I let out a little yelp. Sorry Glade, he had just gotten to sleep. Tonight I have a few more traps set and we cleared out the nest completely and put poison pellets down. I WILL catch this dang thing! This I vow.

2 comments:

Lulu said...

Bo is too cute. I want to buy suits fo my boys, but the whole wearing it for 3 months and growing out if it makes me not do it! And I can't help but visualize your little yelp with the mouse. I am SO sorry you are dealing with the little varmit!

Camille said...

Thanks for the mouse update!