Saturday, August 2, 2008

Bella ends up with....

JUST KIDDING!! I do know the answer to that, but I would never spoil it! Mom got the book and although I haven't read a single one of the others, I decided to read the last chapter of the new one to find out the answer to every one's big question. I've been teasing my girls all day.
Glade and I went on a hunt to find the remaining two hooks to finish the mud room. Then we went to the gym. I have decided to to more weight training. I totally don't like it, but I'm so stagnant right now, I thought it might be a good idea. We'll see if I can walk tomorrow. After feeling bad that my kids have been at home day in and day out for most of the week and definitely all day, I asked Glade to take the boys to a movie. So they are gone seeing Speed Racer and I'm about to take Chelsey, Brooklyn and Katy to the mall. I got my $20 gift card in the mail and Chelsey needs new dance shoes. Whitley is babysitting so I guess she's SOL. Fast Sunday tomorrow and the boys have a 6 am priesthood meeting. Fun for them. Gotta go shop till I drop!

3 comments:

SherriH said...

After reading your blog and catching up on everything, I can see why you don't have any time to read a book. I used to read on my lunch hour but that has been replaced with work outs. It feel sso good. Raelynn, Cassie and I are going to do a 4 mile fun run/walk on Labor Day weekend. Wish us luck.

It won't be much longer now and it will be the three musketers again. I think you are ready for it. Have a good week and thanks for the recipe, Mason LOVED it!

Kristine said...

Samantha has been reading the last book and is frustrated because of all the twists and turns. Maybe I will just read the last chapter too and then the twists won't matter!

I am curious to see how your weight training is going. I will have to get some tips from you on what you do! I sometimes wish that I could work out like they do on the "Biggest Loser", you know 8 hours a day for a few months, lose all the weight that I want to and then start a NORMAL life.

gena said...

That's so funny! I've been hearing about that book for about everyone! My sister in law stood outside Barnes and Noble Friday night to get it at midnight. Crazy:)