Friday, August 29, 2008

Hats, Shakers, and 'Nocalers

Today Bo and I were watching Clifford. Emily Elizabeth was making party favors. We decided that would be fun to do as well. We scrounged up some toilet paper rolls and other supplies and made some shakers. Bo also insisted he have a hat. I had to go online for this one, I love the Internet! After he had his shaker and hat, he thought that 'nocalers would make it complete. Amazing what you can do with some paper and duct tape. Katy woke up while we were working so we made some for her. It was lots of fun. While taking the pictures, Katy got a little grouchy about me taking her binky.







Oh the dimples!





Her hat wouldn't stay up


Wonder what Bo's looking at....


...THIS....guess the glue wasn't quite dry.


Opposition in all things

2 comments:

Heather said...

You are such a good mom. Crafty moms are the best.

Lulu said...

Some paper and duct tape?? Those noculars looked pink and blue to me- and the hats were fancy with glitter. I am impressed.