Wednesday, August 20, 2008

sharing is nice until...

Today, Bo and Katy were playing a hammering game. They were not doing so well with sharing so I started to try to help. Katy just didn't understand why she had to hand the hammer over to Bo. She screamed and swatted, but we persisted. Bo says "I'm winning. I'm beating her." I explained that there was no winning in this game, we were just playing nice with each other. He paused long enough for me to think we were done with that conversation. Then he says "Well, I AM kicking her butt."

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Ha Ha! That was funny. It reminded me of Talon and Sydney diving for toys in the deep end of the pool the other day...I'll have to post that on my blog, so that I can remember that one too. =)

Camille said...

K, THAT'S hilarious!

Lulu said...

ha ha- Competition in everything!!

Leslie said...

Crackin' me up over here!
Les.