Thursday, June 5, 2008

The rest of MY day

What a great day! After a very short nap, I got around and made dinner for the kids and headed out to pick up Glade. We had a very quick bite to eat so we could be to the temple in plenty of time. While checking in, they asked us if we would do sealings. We have never done them before, can you believe that? So we said yes, but now we were rushed since they were about to start. It was really neat to be a part of sealing couples and families forever. Another couple in our ward were also doing it. Since we finished earlier than our scheduled session, we went to Nielson's Frozen Custard and hung out for awhile. It was really fun. I hate to say the best part, cuz it was all good, but whatever, was when we walked out of the temple about 8:20. If I had to choose a "weather" to have every day of my life, this would have been it. The temperature was PERFECT, nice breeze, I was in heaven! Perfect ending to a really great day!

1 comment:

gena said...

Trevor went to the temple last night and was surprised that he only saw 3 couples from our ward. Maybe they were like you and did other things or went at a different time. I stayed at home to watch kids. I LOVE Nielson's! Strawberry cashew concrete is my favorite:)