Thursday, June 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Glade!!

This is what Glade is doing today. He is officially 37 and can no longer tease me about being old! He is a poop on his birthday and hates any kind of special treatment. Sigh...this has been a problem since I LOVE birthdays and like to make a big deal out of it! So this year we are keeping it low key just like he asked. I bought him underwear. WoooHooo! I love him even if he is a poop! He's MY poop!
(This pictures was taken on a Silly Sunday when we were doing "faces you should never make".)

Happy Birthday MTLF!! (My True Love Forever)

7 comments:

Kathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

I was thinking the same thing and I forgot to ask you at the pool today.

Kathy said...

Awww, My True Love Forever...that's so sweet. I'm sure he'll love that picture too! =)

Heather said...

oh you are so nice. You even went to RS instead of staying home with him. He is a great sport I think. 40 sounds like it will be torture for him.

Unknown said...

Tell him BARZ said Hey! And he isn't that old. Anyway, Dr. Jones says "It isn't the years, it's the mileage.”

Camille said...

K, am I a dork? I can't see a picture.

Jenn Fort Haderlie said...

I dont see a picture either! Happy Birthday Glade! I remember you 2 love birds teaching us primary softball!