Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

Wow, Heather, we are two peas in a pod! I was so going to do exactly what you did. I searched for old pictures to put up of me and my dad, but my mom took my box of pictures so I have nothing. Wierd though to look at yours and see my idea! Anyway, I have a great dad, just no pictures to go with it! Love You Dad!


On a different note, I found this picture! Sorry Les!
Whoa, don't you just love the high waisted, pleated, pegged pants!?! I would still wear penny loafers today....if it were socially acceptable. Thanks for the tip my braniac friend!

6 comments:

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

Okay, I deleted my last comment because I didn't think about it before I hit post. :) What I meant to say was...

Aren't we adorable?! I think I have that same hair again. Weird. Thanks for not mentioning how long ago that was taken, but why did you have to title it "oldie"?!

Love ya,
Les.

Unknown said...

That's the pair I remember! Back from "the tent" days right? I miss the old days.

Heather said...

LOVE IT! I never did penny loafers, but you look great in them. Love the hair and the clothes and wow can I say how much you look like your girls. We need to have an 80's post day and show our best 80's pictures.

Lulu said...

No stinkin way. Man, the 80's were so cool.

Camille said...

Oh my big hair! I just LOVE the 80's! Those of you who didn't grow up in the 80's really missed out.