Monday, June 23, 2008

4th of July tidbit

Just a little tid-bit on celebration supplies. In talking to a friend yesterday, I was reminded about glow jewerly for the 4th. I always provide this for our group and never remember till a few days before. I end up paying about $1 a piece and don't get good colors. She was going to order from Oriental Trading Co. I checked it out and it's not a whole lot cheeper. I did find www.Nicaboyne.com. I was able to order 110 pieces for $50 after shipping. Shipping was a little steep, but was still cheaper. It's not all bulk, same thing either. Mix and match in reasonable amounts. Just an FYI!

2 comments:

kjbansemer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heather said...

did you check the dollar store. I have always found the necklaces there in packs. I am not sure if it ends up being cheaper but it might be worth looking into.