Friday, June 27, 2008

Long Days

Well, it's been some long days lately. My big kids are still gone and now my husband is as well. It hasn't been bad with just the little ones, just long. Yesterday was movie day, we saw Bee Movie. I thought it was cute. We took some extras with us since I was missing so many. The kids enjoyed having friends a long. We got the slip and slide back out and they have spent some time out there. I haven't felt well, that's probably what makes it seem so long. Nothing major, sore throat. I did something to my lower back as well, it's killing me. Yesterday I ate way too much and I can't really get to the gym without my big kids being home. By evening, I just wanted to get moving so I did my Core Workout and then went out and went a mile run/walking. That felt good. I think the ball workout may have tweaked my back worse. Today we all went to get groceries then Bo and I had a good nap. The kids are watching Willy Wonka and just chilling. Kinda nice. I have been doing Sudoku again. I forgot how much I like that. Exercise for the brain!
Glade has called several times since he got to camp. As soon as he got there, he had to turn around and drive a sick kid home. Ended up being in the car about 7 hrs total. I guess one kid was sent home and the others haven't been so well behaved either. I don't know if my boys contributed to that or not. At least now Glade is up there for them to answer to. They all come home tomorrow.
Next week is 4th of July and I'm getting excited about our campout and annual 4th party in Payson. I got my glow sticks in the mail and everything! Oh yeah, I also ordered a swim suit through the mail, brave huh? I love it. It's from KneeShorts.com. Cute, long board shorts and a long tankini top. Finally something I can feel comfortable in, if that's possible. I wanted something decent since we are going to Lagoon next month. Lots to look forward to in July, including school starting!

No comments: