Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Pet Nighmares

That's what I had the whole first night we had the puppies. Actual nightmares. They have been really fun so far. The littlest one keeps wanting to poop upstairs. Makes me really nervous because we had to get a rid of a really great little dog a few years ago because she just wanted to go in the house. She would hold it until she got in, then run to a closet and go. We just couldn't break her of this. Jaz is the same way. We take her out, let her run all over, she comes in and goes to a room to pee. It's weird, while we are outside, she acts like she wants to go, but doesn't want you to see her. We took them to a little pet place down the street and had them checked for ticks, fleas and ear mites...NONE! That's a big bonus. They said they were actually the same age, a year and a half or so. Last night they barked a lot in the night. I even took them outside around 1 am. Again, the little one came in a peed in Brooklyn's room. I was not happy. They finally settled down and were OK the rest of the night. When they play together, they are totally wild. It's fun to watch.

Yesterday I did my Gunner Peterson ball workout. It's only 20 minutes and I always feel like I should do it twice. So glad I didn't. My behind is really sore today. I'm feeling all sorts of muscles I was unaware of in my butt and legs. After I got Bo from preschool, we came home, had lunch and Katy was really ready for bed. She has been getting up really early because of the dogs. I had just put them down when the phone rang. Nick needed a ride home. Two days in a row, he has had a flat tire. We even replaced it with a brand new expensive one and for some reason, the whole actual tire burst. What a pain.

After I got scouts started, I went to cash in on a few coupons I had gotten for Albertson's. In the end, I got three boxes of cereal and a pack of gum for 85 cents. I also got a rain check for 79 cent fruit snacks. If I had the time and dedication, I think I would like doing the coupon thing, I just can't commit to the time and travel. Had an idea for a business venture, but couldn't find the info I needed on the internet. Hoping I found some lead information, but not sure. It's very frustrating to not be able to find what you are looking for!

This morning we are taking Rhett to get shots and then probably to the scout store. Tonight is the kids first practice for the play. This one is one I have to go to as well. This year might actually be quite nice, Chelsey can drive now so I may not have to make the trip!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Couponing is really fun when you have the time to do it. I did it for quite a while and it still drives me crazy when I have to pay for things like toothpaste, shampoo, and butter. I can't wait to see the play. I bet that is nice to have a driver this year! Enjoy those puppies...I'm glad it's you and not me!