Thursday, August 6, 2009

All the little things

I have to say that all the little things sure do add up. I know this is not new news to most, but sometimes you forget. Today we tackled my room, Brooklyn's room and the mud room. AND my vacuum is fixed! Nothing looks quite finished until it's vacuumed. I even made my bed which I never do. I put laundry away and am dehydrating onions as we speak. Not bad for a June Cleaver wanna be. Now to get my nails done and shower. Or probably the other way around. Last night Katy was running around in one of her typical "outfits" so I told her I should take a picture of her. She bolted to my camera, so I had to do a little photo shoot with her. She is topless much of the time. If she even drips the slightest bit of anything on her shirt, she takes it off. It's quite annoying. But here she is in all her glory (Matkutu's Island socks and all).









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So tastefully taken! She's so cute, you can't be mad at her.

Heather said...

I love her socks!