Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Jazzy and Jessy (I AM crazy)

I had to have one last bout of psychosis so I agreed to take two puppies a friend of a friend found nearby their home. We know virtually nothing about them. They are female lapsa ahpsos. One is bigger than the other and someone gave them a terrible haircut. They look awful. She had them for 3 days and assured me they were great with her kids and other dogs and house trained. I didn't tell my kids they were coming just that we were having two cute girls come stay for awhile. They were so excited and frustrated when I wouldn't tell them more specifics. They asked me all sorts of questions to which I gave mostly truthful answers that made it even more confusing. In the end, they couldn't believe that I would let two girls I met on FaceBook come stay with us when they didn't even speak English! Before I got home, I called to tell them to all sit in the living room and to remember their manners as to not overwhelm anyone. Then Nick (who went with me by luck of the draw) let them go so they ran into the living room. It was really fun. So we played for awhile and had FHE treats then sent everyone to bed. The dogs weren't very happy to be left alone. The would bark periodically so we just ignored them. Finally I went out and one of them had pooped in the hallway. They were just standing by it barking. We put them back outside for a few minutes then I locked them in the laundry room. They did fine the rest of the night.

look at Chelsey's face. Stephen just saw them coming and did a big gasp. She is looking at me in disbelief.






Katy was histerical. She didn't know what to think and they were a little rambunctious for her. She kept yelling and squealing. She would touch one and run away.


Bo got his first kiss. By the end of the night his eyes were really red. I hope hi's not allergic.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute puppies, playing with even cuter kids! Benadryl for the alleriges. Dacia

Tammy said...

Cute pictures! My boys would be in heaven if I did that. They want a puppy so badly. But, yeah you're crazy! Have fun!