Wednesday, August 5, 2009

First Day of Preschool

Bo started preschool today. He was very excited and had a hard time going to sleep the night before. He got around quite quickly in the morning, which is not typical for my slow crawling kid. We (katy and I), took him in where he quickly found his good friend Brayden. We stayed only for a minute before I had to pull Katy out kicking and screaming. When I told Bo I would be back to get him, she pipes up and says "bye Mom!". I knew that was a bad sign. He had a great time and is very looking forward to going back again on Thursday.





5 comments:

Leslie said...

He looks so big and so tiny all at the same time! I know Sofia can't wait for preschool to start. I can't wait, either! :)

Heather said...

wow, another one down. Where is he going for preschool?

Jake and Jenny said...

What a cutie! The first day of preschool is so exciting! Katy is sure gonna miss him when he is gone!

Tammy said...

He looks so happy. How fun! Poor Katy.

gena said...

What a cute kid! So nice to have school back in session :)