Sunday, March 20, 2011

Preview to the Trek

I wish I had the time to fully report on the trek, but there's so much and it's still too fresh to write it all out. The days went by so fast! I was away from technology for three days and didn't even think about it. It was so great to be with people I love and to actually be interacting in a personal way. I made so many new friends and was reminded of how much I love my old ones. My kids are amazing and it was great watching them from afar. We were tired and dirty and definitely ready for my own bed, but it was a bittersweet ending to come home. It's truly a different spirit and to leave that environment was a little sad. I have posted all 300 pictures I took on www.photobucket.com , the log in is santanpark with the same for the password. Here are just a few of my family. So many great experiences!! I'm blessed for having been a part of it.




1 comment:

Leslie said...

Fun! I've never been on a trek. I missed the one when we were YW. It sounds like it was a great experience!