Friday, March 4, 2011

Happy 40th Birthday!

Happy Birthday to Me!! Today was my 40th birthday. I really expected it to be sort of a "non" birthday because we had a lot going on so I planned a party for myself the next night. Well I was very wrong. The whole day was filled with birthday! Right off the bat I opened my email to over 30 birthday wishes from FaceBook. That went on all day long, so fun.


Glade littered our yard with these nasty little signs saying I'm old as dirt! Ok, so there were a few nice ones in there as well!

Then the big kids had this little set up at the kitchen table.


When I went to leave, I found this card from my hubby on the seat of my car.


I went to lunch at Arriba's with mom, so yummy! Ate way too much.


After picking my kids up, I came home and found this. Thanks Jenny and Alicen!!




They even included Jack in the celebration! He wouldn't let me keep it on him very long.


Alicen came over and visited and brought me this pretty little flower and a very yummy bag of Andes, my favorite!


When Shelli came to get my kids, she left this on my door step and the adorable little picks in my yard.


As the afternoon went on, a truck pulled up and left these oh so wonderful flowers from my sister, Sherri. I love love love the colors!


I ended the night at play practice. This was not a bad thing, I love being in the play!


Me as a prisoner in The Big Doll House.

My day was full from beginning to end and I loved it all. It was just one more reminder of all the wonderful people in my life!

2 comments:

Dacia said...

You are sooooo looovveed!

Lulu said...

Yes you are! Happy Birthday!