Saturday, December 19, 2009

No Idea

I have no idea where I have left off blogging and don't have time to go back and read it all. This week was as crazy as all the rest. Partly because my husband had a crazy project at work, so I hardly saw him all week. Thursday I got to go help with Bo's Christmas party at preschool, that was fun and Katy loved being able to tag along. Thursday night I did some shopping by myself to use a few coupons I still had. Found the perfect ornament for Glade and got all the 'stocking stuff'.

Friday morning, we went to Grandma's house because she, along with Glade, also deserted me this week and we missed her as well. Whitley made a really yummy dessert that we gobbled up and then it was time to go get the kids - half day! I hate half days. But anyway, uneventful afternoon and then I took off for my date with Glade. We had dinner at TexasRoadhouse and then went to my mom's to wrap all the presents. Lots of years we do this on Christmas Eve, but she lives farther away now, so we do it early. Now we can just go pick everything up and Christmas Eve doesn't end up late and stressful. We spent almost 4 hours getting it all done. I was tired and my back hurt. But, it was nice spending time with my two favorite people.

Somewhere along the line, we got 3 new chickens. They were a really good deal, but they are rotten. They keep torturing the other 3 chickens, not good. We'll see if they can all learn to get along. Now, we're off to the family Christmas party, pictures later!

No comments: