Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Chelsey's unofficial Senior Pictures

Chelsey got her pictures taken this summer in the studio and they turned out alright, but I'm too cheap to pay for much so we just got the basics and one for the wall. I will have to get them on here one of these days. I told her when the weather cooled down, we could go do another shoot outside somewhere. Today she decided she was having a decent hair day so could we go do it. It was almost dark when she asked, so we headed down to the local Burger King to take a few shots to see what we could get. They have this big wagon right in front that we thought would make a good back drop. It was hard not getting any cars or building in the pics, but I think they turned out pretty good. We were lucky to have clouds and a little color in the sky. I picked the ones I liked best to post, but the whole shoot is on FB. (It's easier to upload a lot of pictures on FB)


















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Dacia

Tomena said...

cute pics Laurie! Wanna come do my fam pics?

Lori Erickson said...

I tell her whenever I get the chance to see her...but please tell Chelsey again from me, how adorable Dylan's mom thinks she is. What a great young lady Ü

Leslie said...

Cute!