Thursday, July 17, 2008

A sucker for time wasters

A * Age: 37
B * Birthday: 3-3 hence 3 being my fav number!
C * Cake or candy: cake
D * Desserts I love: Yep, I love desserts! (brownies, pie, anything chocolate)
E * Easiest Person to Talk to: Other than the obvious, my mom, I'd have to say Leslie.
F * Favorite Song: I don't do favs too much, I love so many. You're Still the One - Shania
G * Gold or Silver: white gold
H * Habit: Chapstick right before bed, without fail
I* Instruments you play: I can sorta still play the flute a little
J * Job Title: The list would be too long, anyone in my profession will understand when I say "mom"
K * Kiddies: 9
L * Lust or Love: Lustfully in Love
M * Married, Single, or Taken: Married
N * Next to you: a whole lotta crap! (cell phone, mp3, post-its, empty cup, golf balls, camera)
O * One Wish: Hmmm....just one? And that I can confess?? I was already skinny
P * Person you called last: Glade, of course.
Q * Quote: Grrrrr!
R * Reason to smile: the sound of silence when the kids go back to school
S * Steak or Pork: Nope. Chicken
T * Turns you on: Glade chewing gum. funny, I know.
U * Unique Talent: I have no real performable talents. Tyler calls me "crazy eyes" cuz I can do this weird thing with my eyes when I roll them. Does that count?
V * Veggie: corn on the cob
W * woke up at: first woke up about 10:45, then Bo woke me up with wet Pj's at 4 am, then Glade woke me up at 6 am, then I finally got out of bed at 8:15. Not a good night!
X * X-rays: Teeth, elbow, and foot.
Y * Your favorite color: Yellow
Z * Zodiac sign: Pisces

Now I get to tag someone so I choose....Julia and Sherri

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Awww...thanks! You're my go-to girl when I need to talk, too. :)
Les.

Lulu said...

Tagged? Oh for crying out loud... Don't you hear enough from me??