Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Smith Look-alike Meter

MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Genelogy - Genealogy search

So I did all my kids and these were the results:

Chelsey 26% mom

Whitley 10% mom

Nick (=) that's funny

Stephen 15% mom (in fairness, I did three pictures of stephen, 3% dad, (=), and the last was 15%. Truly it was the most straight on, clear picture.)

Rhett 14% mom

Brooklyn 18% mom

Dalin 9% mom

Boldon 16% mom

I find these interesting as I have always said Whitley and Dalin look alike and they are almost the same percentage and also the least. I would have put Katy right there with them though. I did it with my parents and it said I was 28% like my mom. It said my sister was (=) to both.

It's fun to try, but just a heads up- you have to register first. Not a big deal, but if you put in all your pictures and then try, it won't give them to you until you register.

3 comments:

SherriH said...

So according to your little thingy-ma-bob I look like both of our parents? I guess I don't see mom in me. I always thought I look like dad. I do however sometimes see aunt Lisa in the mirror staring back at me.

It sounds like you had a wonderfully great time over the fourth. We hung out close to home and went to fireworks. and then went and got THE dog!

Lulu said...

I love that site- is that the one where you can find out which celebritys you look like?

Heather said...

I don't think you need a meter to tell you that Whitley is so much like you. Everytime she is here I think how much she reminds me of you. Especially the voice, but I guess the meter thingy doesn't do voice.