Tuesday, July 1, 2008

One day left!

Only one day left to prepare for our getaway. Yikes! I did get most of the shopping done for our campout and most of the kids are packed, but all the dirty sweaty stuff of packing up the camper and loading coolers is still left. The most dreaded part. Today I managed to get to the gym nice and early, get my boys hair cut and get to Costco all before 3 pm. I haven't done a single thing since. Not true, some laundry and talked to my mom for over 2 hours. I like my mom. Now I'm really tired and just want to be done. Still have to go do some taxi-ing so I'm trying to keep myself occupied till then. Glade and all the other big kids are at mutual. Tomorrow I'm hoping to get to the gym early again, finish my shopping and spend the day cleaning. I have Bunko at my house tomorrow night. They may just have to come to my normal, lived in house. I think I'm old enough and secure enough to not be too bothered for people to see that my house isn't spotless all the time - shocking, I know. We'll see how the day goes. My neck is SO much better. I can't believe how one day on antibiotics can change things. All in all a pretty productive day. Luckily I'm a firm believer in "It'll all be fine". If I don't get out of here as early as I want on Thursday, whatever. I'm looking forward to a great night's sleep and a good day tomorrow!

3 comments:

SherriH said...

I do not know how you do it! I have read teh last few blogs (I haven't gone back to where I left off yet). It had to be weird without all the family there while they were at camp.

I know the week Cas was in DC and Mason stayed at Helen's was tough on me and we even went and had dinner with Mason almost every night.

I will get caught up. Have a great 4th, sounds like a blast!

Heather said...

You will be surprised at how much you can accomplish when pushed up until the last minute. Just keep thinking of all the fun you are going to have.

Camille said...

I love seeing my friends' "normal, lived in houses." It makes me feel more . . . well. . . NORMAL!!