Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Malls, Doctors, and Jesse?

Yesterday was a fun day out with Nick and my Mom. We started out fairly early needing to take my van in for an oil change and AC check. We dropped the van off at a really terrific mechanic, thanks Heather, then my mom picked us up and we all went to the mall. GREAT day at the mall! We went with the intention of getting patriotic shirts for my s. We all dress alike on 4th of July. Anyway, the shirts I wanted were on clearance for $2.97. Sweet. I also wanted to get Nick a few pair of jeans for school. We checked at the Children's Place as I ALWAYS do and guess what?? They had jeans for $2.99. Amazing! Of course I got any size that would fit any child of mine. I wasn't having much luck finding anything for Katy. I found a little skort that was really cute but no shirt. After lunch we headed back out and on the way stopped at one more store to look for a shirt for Katy. They had the CUTEST red, white and blue little dress. It was perfect and on sale! Couldn't have asked for a better day at the mall.
Mom took me back to pick up my van then Nick and I headed to the doctors. Remember the sore throat thing? It was actually a clogged lymph node in my neck. This is the second time it has happened in the last 5 months. Starting to freak me out a bit. She gave me more antibiotics and it feels a little better already. Very painful. Nick had to get shots for school. He didn't like that much.
Went home, did some carpooling, some packing and thinking about dinner. My s really wanted to go see a play some friends were in. I just wasn't up to taking them. Thanks to my good friend Julia who called for a babysitter cuz SHE was going to the play, they rode with her and I got to stay home! Stephen ended up babysitting. He is doing quite a lot of that lately! I got to stay home, snuggle in and watch the Bachelorette. On that note:

MY THOUGHTS ON DEANNA

I was speechless. That's not true, I kept saying OH MY GOSH!! NO WAY!! Unbelievable. Now, I understand chemistry and feelings and all that stuff, however....Jesse, really??? I felt so bad for Jeremy. To be the front runner the whole time and then...pow! I kept saying he was the obvious choice BUT...she just kept saying he was so perfect, but not that she was that into him. In hind site, I also think she should have kept Graham one more week. That whole fantasy suite thing, I refuse to believe they DO stuff, but anyway, she would have had a chance to talk with him with no cameras around and that might have made a difference. Who knows? I also decided I like DeAnna better edited. She wasn't so nice on the Men Tell All show. I felt really bad for Graham. She can say she's over it, but I think not. I felt like she came out there with gloves on and ready. Anyway, now I would like to say Jason is the obvious choice, but really, Jesse?? Who'd a thunk it? Any thoughts on Jeremy being the next Bachelor?

4 comments:

Heather said...

ok I was thinking the same thing about Jeremy being the next Bachelor. Maybe then we will see more of his personality.

Sorry to hear you've had a sore throat. I have never heard of a clogged thingy before. Hope you are feeling better.

Kathy said...

I watched the show for the first time last night and maybe it's because it was the first time I saw it, but I thought Graham was too cocky...reminded me of my ex-husband too much (HUGE turnoff in my book). I don't know why you are suprised about Jesse though. I thought he was really cute, and I thought she was pulling away from Jeremy a lot when he was kissing her...trying to always make it was just a peck.

Kathy said...

Ok, so I messed up the names.
Jeremy was cocky, and she was pulling away from Jason. I never saw Graham...

Lulu said...

First, I love your kids. They are fun to talk to after a excitment filled play.

Second. I'm not so sure how I feel about this whole Deanna situation. I never liked Jeremy myself, too quiet and romancy. Graham was my guess for end guy since day one. Darn. I would have come out with my boxing gloves on too! My thoughts on her are that she is a very good judge of character, and wants someone that is in it for the long run. That being said, it makes sense she has fallen for Jesse. Doesn't seem the likely match- but they built what they have (in 6 weeks) not based on his throwing himself at her and her not being confused by a pretty face. I hope Jesse is the last one standing!!