Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Oh the Laundry

Got up bright and early today and headed to the gym. Had an appointment in Phoenix at 10 so if I was going to get my workout in, I had to go early. That is so not my favorite thing to do! Shocking news, I actually came back from camp weighing less than when I went. I have no idea how that happened. I ate like CRAP! I started out good, but by the last two days, I basically ate whatever. It was not good. Needless to say I was pleasantly surprised. However tonight I have wanted to eat every minute. Even when my tummy says "ugghhh", I still feel like I want to eat something. Weird.
The big task of the day - LAUNDRY. Can I just say YUCK about a million times. I hate normal laundry, but dirty, wet camping laundry is worse. I think I have finally made a dent. I think I'm just two sanitize cycles away from starting all over with the weekly laundry (sigh). Oh the laundry!
The kids are all at scouts, actually Rhett should be home by now. He is with Heather so I'm not going to worry and just enjoy the quiet. I'm sure she is taking great care of him. She so kindly took him to pack meeting so I wouldn't have to go. She says no, but I owe her big time for that one!

The Bachelorette

Jesse. You can't fight chemistry. You love who you love. She was awfully giddy on After The Final Rose. I think it will wear off but I could be wrong. I thought she was really sweet when she came out to talk to Jason. I felt bad for her. However....I had to let out a little squeal when he mentioned that she never looked at him like she did Jesse or GRAHAM for that matter. AHHHHHHH!!!! Her face was priceless. She can deny it, but I think she would take Graham back in a heart beat. I hope they are very happy together, it would be nice to actually see someone last. Another season, another "happy ending".

4 comments:

Windi Hesler said...

Hey Laurie,

Finally, I have had some time to sit and catch up on a lot of your blogs. We are never home long enough for me to have time to just sit and read anything. Great Pics! Camping with your family looks like so much fun. I am sure it would be a blast! I pray everything is going good in Arizona. Things here are going pretty well. You will have to check out our blog. I posted a picture of Kaylin's boo boo on her upper lip. Way to cool!

Heather said...

Rhett was wonderful and no you don't owe me, that's what friends are for.

Bachlorette, I totally agree with you. I am thinking Jeremy will totally be the next Bachelor.

I hate doing laundry for 4 kids I don't know how you do 9. My happy thoughts are being sent your way. Good luck finishing.

Kathy said...

I don't know how you do it...I would have to have 4 washers and dryers to keep up with it all!

Lulu said...

ok, so laundry in your house is normally daunting I imagine- but after a trip?? Yikes.

And WOO HOO! I already told you how excited I am about the Jesse choice!! And EW. No, I pray they don't choose Jeremy as the next bach- I am not a fan.