Thursday, October 21, 2010

Merry Go Round

Sometimes I feel like life is a merry-go-round. I know, so original. Up and down, round and round. Colorful and fun, dizzying and nauseating. So to shorten up some busy days, I'll bullet point.

- Woke up to kids eating dry cereal at the table (outta milk)
- Checked on a whim to see when I could get Brooklyn to a free shot clinic, what do ya know - that day! She wasn't happy, but took it like a champ.
- Cut and organized 2 weeks worth of coupons
- Saved $25 just this week in coupons
- Cleaned pantry and filled it with coupon treasures
- emptied and reorganized both fridge and freezer to fit more coupon treasures.
(let me just say, if I didn't have a billion kids, I wouldn't have to shop for a really long time!)
- killed about 50 flies in my kitchen today (that's what happens when you want to enjoy the cool weather)
- purchased all my Halloween candy
- decided on a Ward Christmas party idea
- Renter situation all set
- swept and mopped
- excited about getting 4 eggs a day!
- missing my hubby
- bought a way cute Bunko gift
- enjoyed some pizza with my 3 year old after letting her stop and play at anything she wanted to in Costco. (I was wasting time)
- watched a man eat Costco pizza and a hot dog, totalling 1200 calories just for lunch
- realized while watching man eat why I need to lose those 5 lbs and stop eating cookies! (regretting buying those chocolate covered pretzels)
- teared up while listening to "Jesus Take the Wheel", weird.
- awaiting 50 lbs of potatoes and 100 lbs of apples

So that's my Merry Go Round life in a nutshell and that's just a weekday!

1 comment:

Heather said...

do you ever slow down? If you do a pressure canning class again let me know.