Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I'm Feeling a Little Giddy!

Singing in the Rain, just singing in the rain...what a glorious feeling I'm happy again!

Something about rain and clouds and cold just makes me happy, even a little euphoric maybe! It comes so seldom here that when it does, you have to really pay attention and enjoy every minute of it. (after all, you might only get ONE minute of it). The last two days have been mostly rainy and cool. I even went and ran both afternoons! Did you hear that.. afternoon? It was glorious. They weren't my best runs, but I was wet and the breeze was blowing and it was afternoon! Truly just a happy time.

Yesterday Whitley and I finally went to get her blood drawn to see what is the matter with her. Cost me a mere $300. Totally worth it if we can figure it out and get her out of pain. Waiting for results is killer. The big kids have been on fall break this week so they have been home with me. Normally I like it, but they have been a bit ornery. Bored is the better word. I guess it's chore time!!

I dying for a good book. I'm reading two right now but neither is really grabbing me. One is an assignment from a friend. I feel like my kids being forced to read it. It's all good, I'm sure I've learned from it, but it's no Work and the Glory! Which by the way I'm looking for the three movies they made about that. Anyone? Thinking of heading to Flagstaff with the kids this weekend while Glade is camping with the scouts. Hmmm, could be fun!

No comments: