Thursday, July 9, 2009

Yeah for uneventful

I haven't not been busy, but just not "crazy". Tuesday we went to the summer movies, well some of us did. The movie was Kit Kitridge an American girl. The boys wanted no part of it. It totally made me cry. I really enjoyed it. All week I have been picking up deals for back to school. I think I'm done except for maybe 2 backpacks. Not every one is getting new ones this year, but a couple actually need them. I never made it to the gym Tuesday either. That afternoon the boys went to see a movie with a friend, so I had to run around a little being taxi. I didn't mind cuz it let me do a little shopping by myself while I waited. I got all of Dalin's jeans this week and the most expensive pair were $9.99. Two pair were free from a rewards thing I got at Children's place and the other's were only $6.99 at Ross. All name brand. Excellent.

Wednesday we worked and worked. My visiting teachers came and I spent a good amount of time trying to unclog the vacuum, which I was not successful at. Every time I let the kids use it, it gets clogged. I told them if they worked hard, we would go to the pool after quiet time, so we did. Unfortunately, someone pooped in the kids pool shortly after we got there so they closed that, and all things connected to it, down. That only left the lap pool for ALL the people there. We came home, grilled some burgers and then Stephen and I went to our weigh in. We both lost a pound and a half which is good, but we are still up 3 lbs from our starting weight, dang vacation. Instead of staying for the class, we went to the gym. Much more productive. I hate that I have stayed away for so long. As I started running and sweating I couldn't help but to think "I love this!" Why do I dread coming? I'm sore today, but totally worth it.

Today we had senior pictures for Chelsey. We had a miserable shopping trip yesterday looking for something for her to wear. We just don't get along that way. She ended up with a very cute shirt for $4. This morning she couldn't get her hair to cooperate and it wasn't anything like what I would have wanted for her BiG pictures, but I was tired of arguing with her. Red eyes are worse than flat hair. Hopefully they will turn out cute, hard to tell just watching. After, we went to Costco for groceries and then home.

Spent the rest of the day hanging out at home. Had a good nap, did lots of laundry, played too many games on FB and made a yummy dinner. I was telling Whitley that I was going to watch this particular show just because I was bored. She encouraged me to do something more productive. I told her "no" because being bored is what I have been begging for! Crazy dreams last night that have stayed with me all day. When analyzing them....yep...all my anxieties represented! First time I slept all through the night in a while. Oh yah, Rhett was throwing up all night, but kept it to himself. Poor kid.

No comments: