Saturday, July 18, 2009

Staycation Day3 - Amazing Jake's

Day 3 of our staycation was a trip to Amazing Jake's. All you can eat pizza and fun...totally amazing! We had gotten some coupon books that got a bunch of us in for free and cash cards to play video games. That was nice. Our cards were supposed to be for 3 hours of unlimited rides, but in reality, they never expired. That was nice, too. They were able to play laser tag, mini golf, drive go-karts, bumper cars and a few other rides. Then they also had cash cards which allowed them to play video games. We thought we would be replacing the cash cards frequently, but we only bought a few extra. We were there for 6 hours. My feet were killing me from walking and standing that long. Whenever the kids got hungry or thirsty or just felt like ice cream, they could help themselves since it was all-you-can-eat.


waiting in line for laser tag

Katy, Chelsey and Bo on the tea cups

Nick, Stephen and Whitley waiting to drive the go-karts


Chelsey was very helpful with the little ones, as usual


Katy liked to drive


So did Bo and Nick and Stephen


Katy rode the roller coaster


She loved the choo choo train, but only in the front


Dalin and Rhett playing mini golf


Bo had a grand time. He never held his club correctly and didn't follow any rules.


Neither did Stephen


Or Whitley


Nick played with me, Glade and Tyler so he followed all the rules! I have to mention that I WON!!

Katy back on the carousel. She didn't fall off this time.


Chelsey and Whitley riding along


Brooklyn and Kelsey like anything that went in circles


Look at their hair fly! I can't believe neither one of them got sick all day.


Whitley took Katy, but they barely went in circles. Whitley gets sick pretty easy and I didn't want to take any chances with Katy. I think she ate 6 pieces of pizza throughout the day!


Rhett waiting to drive


All the big kids were sweet enough to take a little one with them. This is Stephen and Jake.


Rhett and Dalin


Whitley and Shyann

Chelsey and Elly
That night we had a ward swim party. The kids came right in the door, changed into their suits and headed back out. Not me, I was too exhausted. The babies and I jumped into my bed, and fell asleep watching TV. This has been rough with them not having naps at all. You can tell it's starting to wear on them. They had a really great time today though and they sleep well at night!

3 comments:

Kristine said...

How fun! I want to know where you got those coupon books, etc! Loved the Lake pictures on Facebook too! Which lake did you go to? Did you rent stuff or do you have family that has a boat and jet ski? A staycation seems like a great way to go!

Leslie said...

So I gotta ask you...are you glad you bought your big camera? I am! I love all your great pictures of all your fun.

the mows said...

Glade! It has been super long since I have seen you. It looks like things are going well for you and your family. I will keep in touch and visit your blog from time to time. BUBBA MOW