Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What a great day...so far!

Today started off not so good because Glade's alarm is still going off at 5:30...grrr. I stayed in bed till 7:30, got around very slowly and finally made it to the gym. I haven't been in a week again. I have no idea why I feel like such a slump lately. I took Bo and Katy with me so they could get out of the house for awhile as well. I didn't get much of a workout, well my body at least. My jaw got a plenty good workout! I ran into my friend Angela there who I haven't seen in forever. We talked more than sweated. It was more fun anyway. After the gym, I decided to take Katy and Bo to Chick Fil A for lunch. We haven't had a day out since the kids got out of school. It was the first time in 2 weeks that I just felt "normal". It was quite nice to just spend time with the two of them. I miss that. On the way home, Katy was eating her ice cream minding her own business when she pipes up and announces "Done!" She held out what was left of her cone for me to take it. I never buy myself one cuz I know one of the two won't finish theirs. As soon as I took it from her, she very stubbornly says "sleep!" Then turns her head to the side, closed her eyes and didn't hear from her again. Lovely!

Today I got a call from someone who wants to rent our house. The great thing about that is that she wanted to buy that exact house when they were first building them, so she knows she loves it already. I'm showing it to her tomorrow. I hope nothing goes wrong. She would also like to stay there until she can qualify to buy it. How great would that be?? All seems too good to be true. We'll have to see how it goes tomorrow.

Tonight is our next weigh in and I'm thinking I should be ok. Just have to not pig out today. I really dread going and sitting through it though. Maybe it will be better this time. I'm only one pound away from the 50 lb mark! I weigh less than I have probably the whole time I've been having kids, but I sure don't feel like my body looks as good as it used to! If I weigh less, why so much flab?? My arms never used to sway in the wind or entertain my 8 yr old at church!

3 comments:

Diana said...

The flabby arm thing....very funny! But, I doubt yours is entertainment! Post a pic! 50lbs? That is amazing!!!!

Jake and Jenny said...

Yeah that would be so great if they buy that house!

Leslie said...

My arms are doing the same thing. WHAT'S UP with that?!