Thursday, June 18, 2009

Anxiety

That's what I'm feeling tonight. I don't know why I do this to myself. Is any of it life or death? Nope. If I leave 2 hours late, anything gonna change? Not really. So why am I freaking myself out? Today has been nothing but go, go, go.

Started out with a trip to Wal Mart, then Best Buy, then Costco, then Home Depot, (took Bo and Dalin home), then back to Home Depot, then Radio Shack, then back to Wal Mart, then the rental, then picking up Brooklyn at her cousins house. At home, I had the kids working on laundry which was a disaster. They normally do Ok, but I had to do 2 sanitize cycles to fix the wet laundry that got left in a basket (no one knows how) and Jeans that got taken out half wet and put in a basket in the corner. The entire day has been about LAUNDRY!! Trying to find every one's matching clothes and shoes and underwear...sheesh. It's almost 9 and I still have two loads to do. The kids are mostly packed and all the food is bought. Tonight I decided to give it a rest and just make a list of things I need to do tomorrow. Such as: Bank, Walgreens, Oil Changed and packing Glade and I. All by noon!! The kids were actually very helpful, but couldn't stay on task for what I really needed them to do. Bo is doing this thing lately where he screams everything he says. Makes me crazy! The noise was really getting to me. I was pretty sure I was about to have an anxiety attack.

About 3:52, I remembered that the missionaries had asked that I bring Brooklyn and go teach a girl her age with them. We were supposed to go at 4, YIKES! That was actually the best part of my day. Totally outside of myself and none of my stress involved. I was very fortunate that Pack Meeting was postponed, so that took all those errands out of my day. There are so many little things that happened to day that I can't even go back to or I might start hyperventilating! It doesn't help that I didn't get a nap. Laugh if you want, but it makes me a different person. So tonight, I'm just going to go to bed early and do what I can tomorrow. We'll leave whenever I'm
ready!!
Name that star - ???


Oh and Dad, I just got your card out yesterday. I forgot to actually put it in the mailbox. Not to mention, I forgot to put the good stuff in the card so it's coming seperately. Total Dingbat, but I love you anyway! It was fun seeing you again - I mean when we saw The Land of the Lost the other night. At one point, both Glade and I gasped and made a comment at the exact same time. The pictures don't exactly do it justice, but whoa!!

Glade - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! He totally hates his birthday so I'm mostly ignoring it. I don't usually, but this trip thing is more than enough on my plate, so I'm giving him his wish - no birthday fuss.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday, Glade! I hope your kids make a fuss for you.

HOLY COW does your dad look like Will Farrell or what? That's uncanny. He could move to Vegas and do a show. :)