Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Just need music

So I haven't worked out for days. I just cannot make myself do it. There have been some actual reasons, but nothing super good. Tonight I decided to update my running list on my MP3. Since I have been sitting here listening to the songs, I really want to get out there and sweat! Now, it's almost 9 pm and that is just too late for me, but now I know when I'm just not feeling it to put my music on....Voila!! Right now, totally jammin to GNO. Don't laugh, Miley is good. I googled "running songs" and was a little shocked at some of them. They were kinda dirty and usually very noisy. Not my style at all.

Tomorrow we are starting a nutrition program that is also a weight loss contest. I'm excited to have some motivation again. I ate my last bowl of ice cream tonight. It's just down from here!

3 comments:

Krista Darrach said...

I CANT workout without Music... can't at all.
I have the same playlist - but I need to update it too.
I haven't gotten into Miley.
Some of my fav's are Kelly Clarkson - Walkaway, Britney spears - old stuff, the last goodnight.
Really anything that is upbeat and I can Jam to.
Glad you found a solution.
I'm starting the P90X program.
We'll see how that goes...
My cousin talked me into it. She's doing awesome on it.
Good luck!

Diana said...

C'mon Laurie, Miley? I need to send you all the good David Archuleta running songs! Ha Ha! He actually does have a song called Running!

Leslie said...

You need some Bobby Brown on that list. That'll get you moving!