Friday, June 12, 2009

Successful Day



These are two of the favorite suits we found today. We have been searching and searching for modest swim wear. We have found several, but not for a decent price. I have a hard time paying $60 - $70 for a suit. We found these at JCPenney. Chelsey ended up getting the top one only in a different print, kind of light blue/turquoise, tiny polka dot. VERY cute!! The whole thing was only $30. The second one was runner up and that total would have been $37. They had tons to choose from and lots of cute stuff. I highly recommend going there if you are still searching for something for this summer.
After the mall, Mom, Chelsey and I went to lunch and then home. It's always nice to hang out with people who can have a conversation once in a while. Not that I don't love hanging out with my younger ones, but it's just different. Glade comes home tomorrow. It's been a strange week without the boys. To say I "missed" them would be strong, probably sad to say, but the fighting around here has gone way down. The others still fight, but Stephen and Nick are instigators strictly out of boredom. There hasn't been any of that. I am anxious to here how there week went though. I know when they walk through the door, that "missed" you feeling will be there. So, no date night for me tonight. Maybe I will hit the gym. I certainly need to do that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute suits! Dacia

Leslie said...

CUTE suits! Who knew JC Penney would have the best stuff?