Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sleeping on the Tramp

On Monday, the kids wanted to sleep out on the tramp. We have tried this in the past and it never works out that well. Everyone gravitates to the middle and it's uncomfortable and of course no one will admit it, but it's kind of scary! I'm proud to say that for the most part, they stayed out all night. Rhett came in first, but went back out. Then Nick and Rhett came in, but Rhett went back out and stayed this time. Nick doesn't sleep well on a good night, but he really is a chicken liver. He doesn't like taking the garbage out at night. I was surprised Bo stayed out. I guess if everyone else is, it's easier to not think much of anything. They were up at 5:30 and came in slamming doors and talking loudly. That didn't make me so happy, but they did it and now hopefully the "excitement" of it is over and they will stay inside!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Sorry you're sick. That stinks! I thought I was the only one who calls people chicken liver. I hope today is a better day (although I'm not sure you can beat chocolate ice cream and Bachelorette).

Anonymous said...

I'm with Nick - I even have a fenced yard, and don't like going out after dark! I hope you feel better, and the rest of the family, too! Dacia