Saturday, June 13, 2009

Princess Breakfast

Today we woke early so we could go to the princess breakfast at Chick Fil A. I have professed my love for them in the past, but today it went to a whole nother level. We expected to go in, get our free breakfast and that would be it. We were very excited to be welcomed by a big balloon arch and all the employees dressed as princesses. They had an activity table where they made necklaces, had a face painter and a background prop for taking pictures. They let you put your name in a box for a drawing (a collection box for emails) and then they drew each girls name out and announced that "Princess Katy" had won a prize. Each girl got one, a goody bag full of hair stuff and jewelry. After we did all the activities, we got their free breakfast and enjoyed! Brooklyn's friend Rebecca and her mom, Jenny, came with us as well as Grandma Green. It was much more involved than I had thought and I love that they did it! We had a great time.


Breakfast Beauties!

Rebecca, Katy and Brooklyn

Katy screamed at the thought of sitting on the stool with a stranger and getting her face painted. It was about the last thing we did. I had to let the lady paint my hand first and then Katy allowed her to put a cute little Elmo head on her hand.


Princess Brooklyn


Sister Princesses, Katy and Brooklyn


Brooklyn making her necklace





Brooklyn had a duck painted on her face.


So cute, this was our welcome. We were the very first ones there so we had no wait or line or crowd. So great!!


Katy wouldn't do anything unless she was on one of our laps. I don't know what happens to her sometimes. She finally eased up and enjoyed herself.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

This looks like so much fun. How do you find out about all these great activities? I can't wait to start doing fun girly things with my little princess!

Krista Darrach said...

Wow, I didn't know anything about it. That looked awesome!

Jake and Jenny said...

That was so much fun for Rebecca and I to join you. She loved it and it was a great start to our day!

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun. My girls would have loved it!!! No Chick-Fil-A in Sierra Vista :-(