Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Preschool Thanksgiving


Katy's preschool class had a little "Friendship Feast" for Thanksgiving where we all went and watched them sing some very darling songs about Turkeys and then all shared a breakfast casserole.  I wish I could remember to take a video camera to these events cuz they are always so dang cute!!  Katy is not at all shy and sang her little heart out the whole time.  She is (obviously) the biggest one in her class, almost a full year older than the other girls, and puts it all out there in her performance.  I loved watching her and couldn't decide on just one picture!!









As Katy and I were working on the tree the other morning, I left the "scene" and when I came back, she had tied this ribbon to the railing and was swinging from it.  Actually swinging, like Tarzan!!  I freaked of course and asked her what she was doing and she gave me a very logical answer - "I was being like Rapunzel".  I explained the risks of swinging from railings that weren't meant to hold a childs weight and asked her to please NEVER do that again.  Then I asked her to just pretend like she was going to swing so I could take  a picture.  Very confusing for her, I'm sure.

No comments: